Saturday, January 22, 2011

the shoe story


Wan is buying me a pair of heels to put on one of the dulang. I asked for a black shoe, a decent heels that i can wear to work. Not as high as the one on top because i think those are for special occasions or events and definitely not for work, not very comfy. I put that picture because i think that heels soooooo gorgeous!

Tomorrow is pre-wedding photoshoot day. I am in need of a new black office shoes for tomorrow and for the following days at work!..I'm left with shoes any other colour but black!! Tomorrow everything is about black!! Get it? This story is really about money. Yes, i'm broke. Though salary day is 3 days away, i can't afford to buy one today!..and i am restraining myself from credit card, NO..!!

Oke, truthfully this entry has no story at all, just me whining for a new pair of black shoes during the remaining money-less day..

No comments:

Post a Comment