Friday, January 7, 2011

more about videographer

the other day i've put some deposit to one particular group (or company) of videographer, but to date i have yet to go and see them to discuss further about my events.
i'll be meeting them sometime next week..i guess..so before that, i am still browsing through some wedding videography of random weddings including my friends' events..

the other day my videographer mentioned that they have different styles of shooting videos..they used their own terms..which were too alien for me that i find it hard to memorize..
some of their many styles that i can recall are the kind where the videographer run here and there while shooting the video and the other one is the "melodi tv3 style"..

the style where "the videographer run here and there"..makes me dizzy, seriously..i hate it..after finish watching some videos like that, i feel sick like "sea-sick" sick..

and the melodi tv3 style is oke but if the videographer moves too much and too fast, i'll have to say no to that too..

my style is the boring one, so they say, but mind u, it is going to make u sick-free..and that is important because definitely later i would want to watch it over and over again..(my nikah video, of course la kan?) how can i watch it many times if one time is enough to make me spin!

hmm..my videographer, they are awesome..insyaallah. amin.amin,.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment