Thursday, November 4, 2010

nightmare.

due to the heavy thinking about the wedding and the preparation and the engagement, i had a nightmare about it last night.

i dreamed that it was my engagement day, the make-up person arrived late. she arrived exactly at the same time wan's family arrived. so she quickly did her job. By the time she's done, i looked into the mirror and see hideousness of her work that made me cry there and then. my tears ruined my make-up.

by the way, she finished doing my make-up two hours after wan's family finished their conversation. they had even finished their food. then when i was ready, with my already hideous make-up which had been ruined by my tears, wan's mum and sister came upstairs into my room and sarung cincin.

and then i woke up this morning with tears all over my face, few seconds later wan gave me a wake up call like he always does and right away i told him the nightmare that i just had.
fuhhh..thank god it was only a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment